Family Picture Day

On Sunday the fam had an excellent photo shoot
I refused to have us all wearing white shirts, and blue jeans
So we all just wore colors that swirled

M-dog and me practicing our Abercrombie and Fitch faces
We plan on being up on the wall one day
We have a long way to go though. . .


 Da family
 
 Perfect example of the fam
Everyone being perfectly serious
-Except me
(Well and M-dog is doing something weird with his hand. Don't ask me what though)
All our funny faces/poses
 
 Watch these up coming pics of M-dog in progression
It's him practicing his "Blue Steel"
He totally owned it!


 

 
 Mum and Dad
 
 M-dog and Kirsi
We took lots of pics like this with me in them
But our photographer (cough dad cough) didn't put the button down all the way
So we only have pics of Miks and Kirs
 
 I know, I know
This pic looks TOTALLY posed
But it's NOT
They were just having a lil moment there
Either way it's priceless
 



No comments: