Concert Week Goodness

Last Friday Kirsnix and I went to go see Little Big Town at the SB County Fair. While I did not know any of the music it was WONDERFUL! They were so good and entertaining and I fell in love with Kimberly schlapman's hair! It's so big and full of life!


I've decided I really want it but don't want to look like a perm gone wrong like was displayed in the 80s oh so many times.

On Saturday the whole fam went to go see the Beach Boys who were excellent.


It was quite entertaining to see so many old people get drunk and then start swaying to the music. That just never gets old. I did have to go home and google what they looked like.............

And tomorrow im going to see JUSTIN BEIBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is that lame or what that im more excited to see JB than I was for the BBs. Wow, thats PATHETIC! But he and Sean Kingston are going to be a smash. :)


No comments: