There are lots of things im ok with.

Im ok with Matt playing the piano till 2am (even though I complain about it and I'll keep complaining about it cause it's fun)

Im ok that my terrifying yoga teacher looks and acts like a gypsy from eastern Europe in 1658

Im ok with the fact that I can't say "ing" correctly

Im ok I drive a 1991 Buik Swagger Wagon that is desperately trying to be a woody

Im ok that the prisoners of the Philippines know the Michael Jackson "This Is It" dance (YouTube it)

Im ok that 3 weeks ago my leg looked like scrambled eggs with bacon

Im ok that Im the ONLY one in my familia who doesn't have to wear glasses even though Im the only one who actually wants to

Im ok with the fact that Matt and Jon are singing right now which means I can't watch T.V.

Im ok that my ankles crack when I walk

Im ok with the fact that the world is prejudice against Princess Jasmine

However I am NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES ok with people who dress up their dogs!







People this is NOT ACCEPTABLE!!!!
If you are one of these people I am sorry don't take offense but at the same time. . . take offense.

No comments: