she's only my best friend


................................................................................................................
as you probably already know, savanah is my best friend. i haven't seen her in 5 months. it's torture. we try to skype as often as possible, but that is too hard because of the time difference and our busy schedules. the planets are not aligning in our favor. to make up for this we try our hardest to send love notes to each other via facebook. these entail anything from how much we miss each other or notes to reassure us that we will live through whatever woe just happened. we post these as often as about every other day. some of my favorites include these.







can't wait till were reunited.

1 comment:

Savanah said...

Oh my gosh. I am crying like a baby right now. Curse you! Dang it! I love and miss you! 1 month and 20 some odd days until we will be reunited!!!