Valentines Day. . .The Movie

Just saw Valentines Day and it was wonderful.
Without a doubt the highlight of the movie was Taylor Lautner.
Taylor Swift should stick to singing. (If she can even do that)
Ashton Kutcher will always be the guy from Cheaper by the Dozen who says while pointing to his face "This is the money maker. Im man enough to admitt that. I cant do anything without it!"
Its too hard not to think of the amazing Sydni Bristow when I see Jennifer Garner but shes good at all she does.
Patrick Dempsy was a PLAYER!!! Wasnt even in it enough to drool at him.
Eric Dane and Bradly Cooper made me want to throw up which was dissapointing cuz I like them.
Julia Roberts was classic.
The little boy Edison was adorable!
Emma Roberts did fantastic.
Whenever I see Jessica Biel I see Mary from 7th Heaven. (Great show)
George Lopez I am not a huge fan but you were decent in the show.
Jessica Alba belonged with Patrick Dempsy in the movie.
Kathy Bates does excellent in her small scenes.
Jamie Foxx makes me laugh.
I dont even know who Topher Grace is.
I HEART Anne Hathaway!!!
Who the heck is Carter Jenkins?
Queen Latifah is Queen Latifah.
Shirley MacLaine was a hoot in her ridiculously, dramatic outfits.
Best part of the movie was when the kid from Bedtime Stories kept pulling his shirt over his head and would say "Not on my turf!"

1 comment:

Savanna said...

Hey leena!! love your blog! Give me your email so you can see mine!! The reason I need your email because I only have invited guests only.
Savanna