$$$Love Never Dies$$$




I am . . .OBSESSED!!!! This is too much awesomeness put into one musical! Every song is beautiful and the actors are perfect for the roles they play which only adds to the magic. Since it only just opened in London on this month (on March 9th to be specific) that means its gunna take forever to come to the west coast!!! And I can't wait that long! WHAT DO I DO??? Well there's only one solution. To go to London of course. And that's exactly what Kirsi and I have decided to do. Except im kinda a poor community college student with no money. Minor setback. Iv decided to take some ability that I have (ability will be determined at a later date) and go to the boardwalk and have people toss pennies into a jar that says "TIPS" or "TAKE ME TO BROADWAY" or something of that effect. I must save everything I earn for this. Webber is a genius. People who are giving the show bad reviews are dumbos!!!!

P.S. If you would like to donate to the fund of "Leena's poor but wants to expand her musical knowledge" please do.

P.P.S. The two best songs are "Till I hear You Sing" and then "Love Never Dies"

P.P.P.S. Did I mention that this is the sequel to the Phantom of the Opera?

No comments: