Kirsi's Story that I wanna Tell


Most of you know my friend Abbs (pictured above) She and Kirsi became friends through thee Bach and ever since talk bout it ALL the time. Slightly obnoxious but not the point. Because of this inf actuation they watch the show together. Abbs likes popcorn also which will become an important part of the story later. While at Abbs house for a viewing of "the most dramatic season of the bachelorette ever" Abbs taught Kirs a new way to eat popcorn in which you gather 2 bowls. One bowl will contain the kernels that have just been popped. The other will be called the "Second Bowl". After which proceed to eat all the crunchiness off of the popcorn leaving the soft parts. Place the soft parts in "Second Bowl". After all of the popcorn has been sorted through Abbs would now dive into the softness of the popcorn. When she made Kirsi try this she said "heaven in your mouth huh." When I heard this story I had a strange look on my face but after I tried it the look on my face was pure joy. Abbs your right. It IS heaven in your mouth! The way it kinda just melts is a sensational feeling that everyone should experience!

No comments: