The other week I fulfilled something off my bucket list. I went paintballing. It was the most fun I have ever had. I was going to a dance later on that night so my hope was that I would look like this. . .



Cause that way I would have something to talk about during slow songs. Unfortunately I was really good at the game and only got hit twice. Which I actually consider an accomplishment. Not only did I only get hit three times but I did not get a single welt, bruise, or goose egg. I was so mad. Next time I plan on charging down the center of the battle field so I can have some battle wounds. :)

2 comments:

Bekah said...

AHHHH!

i LOVE paint-balling!!!
there is probably nothing i love more.....i got a pb gun when i was in seventh grade haha...WE MUST GOOO TOGETHER! We can maybe convice kirsi to come to...i think she would secretly enjoy it hehe

Jessica said...

Hi Leena! Love your blog. Disgusting picture. :) Um, yeah, I did the paintballing thing with my husband and his buddies. You know, to be a "cool" wife. I'm not really dying to go again. Little secret, though... I lined the inside of my clothes with maxi pads and couldn't feel a thing! No battle wounds here.