SOOOO I've been writing a 6 page research paper on a poem. When I was presented with the prompt and told I could choose any poem off of a list of 200 poems I though "OK easy enough. There's got to be a couple that I could recognize.". . . . . . .There was only one. And the ONLY reason I recognized it was because of my childhood TV watching. From Anne of Green Gables to be more specific. If you are a faithful Anne watcher can you guess what poem I chose/only one I recognized?? It's from this part of the movie.



Yes I choose the Lady of Shalott. Please help. Seriously its a research paper on a POEM! There's nothing more cruel than that.

Moral of the day: Parents let your children watch as much TV as they can while they are young. This will prove to be educational later in life. Trust me. I am not the only one in my family where this has paid off.

1 comment:

Hannah said...

That poem is fantastic! It's in the music video "If I Die Young" by The Band Perry (but you probably new that). Good luck, Leena Lou!