Drive Instructors

Why is it that Drive Instructors think that they have to crack a joke every 2 minutes?? Or use the same old boring sayings. I mean come on its the same dry dialoge everytime. Its especially bad when they themselves cant even laugh at their own jokes because deep down in their hearts even they know its a horrible joke which I think their boss makes them say each time they give a lesson. Under the tutelage of California State approved Drive Pro I have learned about these abnoxious, stale, sayings.
 Example A:
"I dont make the rules I just break them..... I mean obey them."
After saying this 5 times in the first 7 minutes even he realized he should stop saying it.
Example B:
"To STOP means motions ceases to exist."
I think he said this over 13 times, clearly I have a bit of a habit with my stops. Can I help it if I live in California and therefore like the 'California Roll'??
And Example C:
"FAIL!!!"
Now I know that its their job to let you know how your doing and to say the famed 'POINT' or 'FAIL' but must they say it so loudly??? Theres no need for that. Just a simple "hey you went over the line a bit on that last turn just watch that next time" will suffice.

1 comment:

Kirsi said...

tutelage huh? i love that.