Santa Barbara ZOO!!


Now my family can finally stop asking where I came from because here is their proof :)

Taking a stroll throught the Zoo on the unconventional trails.

Courtney looks a lil lost.

Savanah was prepared for anything. . . .

         
There I was minding my own business while sunbathing and I open my eyes to this. Very lady-like.




Savanah and I were being flamingoes but we had to take the picture super swiftly because it smelled so bad! Never go anywhere NEAR those smelly creatures!!


Courtney and I hunting in the Amazon. Actually I think im hunting Courtney who is being a monkey.


They have this magical slide made of fake grass! Then theres cardboard lying around everywhere and you sit on the cardboard and slide down super fast. I had to fight some little kids for my cardboard. . . .

No comments: