Mooching

To the sir who sits across from me in art class:

Kindly stop mooching supplies off of me and others in class. If money is a problem then go in front of Walmart with a sign that says "Spaceship out of Fuel", or take your musical capabilities to the boardwalk and serenade people as they walk by in hopes that some generous souls will put some pennies or possibly if your lucky some quarters into a cup that says "TIPS" on it. It would be greatly appreciated.

The above is a notice I would ever so dearly love to post in bold, large letters on the door of my art class I have twice a week. Since im left-handed I sit by myself in the corner of the room so as not to bump into anyone as we draw. I prefer to call it being "Socially Inactive". The people who sit around me consists of people who were either late coming into class or who thought the class would earn them an easy A and then were in the deapths of despair when they found out this is NOT an easy class. (Thats right im talking to you 2 jocks in the room.) But lately one of the boys who sits across from me has been coming to class without any supplies. Ummmm he obviously didnt read the syllabus because we need quite a few things in this class. Hence he now has to go around the room and mooch supplies off of the rest of us obedient students who faithfully bring the required things needed.

1 comment:

Kirsi said...

ah hahahahaha i knew you had it in you! nice. i'm dying