Canadian Thanksgiving



I know I know. Canadian Thanksgiving was 2 weeks ago BUT this is my only free time. Now every year for this marvelous holiday a bunch of us Kuhhh-nooks gather together and celebrate. We come from far and wide to attend this social event of the season. Family friends from church host this occassion and their house is HUGE!!! I've gotten lost in it a couple times but have no fear for I have always been found. All over the house there are fireplaces and some of them are ridiculously large.


 

Here's Mika trying to jam himself into the fireplace.

Diana was quite confounded over how large the shower was. She kept saying "It's bigger than my whole room!"

We showed Julianne one of the many secret passages. Although this is thee only one we've ever found it's still just as exciting everytime.

Hanna, Me, Julianne, and Mika
We tried to see if we could all fit,
We did :)

Julianne and me
We took a stroll outside annnnnddddd its SNOWING!!!! Just kidding. It's only raining.

This is me and my new good friend Hanna. Our brothers are best friends but somehow Hanna and I have never met. Finally on this night we did though and we hit it off quite well! :D

Diana and Mika
Diana didn't quite leave the ground, and Mika on the other hand.... wellll he did.

Mika and I were DROOLING over the Rolls Royce that was parked in the garage. This is thee closest I will ever be to driving a car like that. And I will take what I can get.

No comments: