R.I.P. Tabitha

Sad day in my household! Tabitha, my source of life, the frosting to my cake (actually I dont like cake), the sunshine of my soul a.k.a. my ipod.......wow this is so sad I don't even want to say it....but I will.......SHE BROKE! *sniffle* I hardly know what to do with myself! She's always been there for me, on shuffle she knew which songs I was in the mood for and she never failed me! Tabitha held high value to me and was worth alot in so many ways. With all her 80 GB's she was always reliable. Lately though in her old age of 2 years I've noticed that she's been slowing down. I didn't know what that meant, but I treated her with love. Finally the day came where all she would do for me was turn the volume up and down. Nothing more. She wouldn't skip songs, go to menu, play songs, pause songs, NOTHING, ZERO, ZILCH! Her departure from this world leaves me with 2 options.


1.) Go to the Apple store and see if they can revive this lil beauty


or 2.) Buy this lil beauty

Decisioins are just too dang difficult!

No comments: