The Goofy Movie




All my childhood the #1 movie watched and loved was "The Goofy Movie". Everytime we turned it on it was a crowd pleaser. As we all grew older it slowly started sliping out of our top ten. Suddenly out of the blue Mika and I have been watching it quite frequently. Today Mika came downstairs and announced that "with the itunes gift card I got i'm going to buy 'The Goofy Movie' soundtrack." And buy it he did. It's all we've been listening to and we're enjoying it! Mika's favorite song is "After today" sung by Max Goof and cast. My personal favorite is "121" sung by the one and only Powerline! If he were real I would be his number 1 fan. GO POWERLINE!!!



The hand says it all.

2 comments:

Marissa said...

okay..so I stumbled on your blog from Kirsi's and couldn't stop reading it! I had a "goofy movie" moment myself a couple weeks ago when I pulled out all my old cassette tapes to transfer them to CD's. The soundtrack was the first tape I ever bought. And sadly I still have the possum park song memorized.

ps. you've always been beautiful, but when did you grow up and get GORGEOUS!!!

pps. I miss you guys!

ppps. Austin and I should come visit and play like the old days.

leena said...

ahhhhhh marissa i just realized you commented!!! im super glad you still remember possum park cuz thats my favorite song!!!! :)

ps. dont let the makeup fool you! i still act like im 3

pps. miss you too!!!!

ppps. please do come and visit! well go get food from lil jockos! :)