Phantom of the Opera

Is one of my all time favorite books!

A classic story full of mystery, romance, and chivalry. Who will end up with Christine? Who will she choose? The naive vicount De Changy? Or Eric? The man hiding behind the mask, creating music for the world to hear. With many other wonderful characters to complete this book I highly recomend it to anyone and everyone!

A true classic.

Who wouldn't love it??

Dough-heads. Thats the answer.

When the movie came out with Gerard Butler as the Phantom I knew it was going to be good. And I wasn't disappointed! The whole movie was spectacular! Gerard Butler is an amazing Phantom with the "Voice of an Angel" (ha ha ha haaa. . . . . . .) BUT in the movie they took out his best scene (in my opinion) of him singing "No One Would Listen". Luckily it is easily assessable on YOUTUBE :)


Now DARE to tell me that wasn't DELIGHTFUL!!!

*WARNING*

Those who dare. . .BEWARE!!!!!

 I'm a fierce opponent.

No comments: