He Follows Me EVERYWHERE!

A couple days ago I was helping my dear mother with the family blog. While putting up pictures of the fam, and putting up flags of the countries we are from I decided to Google our family coat of arms. When I typed in "Kilpelainen Coat of Arms" and put it on images I found........
......Matty.
2 pictures of him. I decided to click onto it and found that it was a family's blog from the ward Matty is in.
After more investigating I found out that this family had the missionaries over to carve pumpkins.
I was quite puzzled over the look on Matty's face and after reading on I found that these two were practicing smiling without teeth.
Go Matty!


If you are puzzled over what they carved don't be!
It's simply something only my brother would do.
It's.....

.....a mullet man.
Don't you see it????
(Ya me neither)

No comments: