ELATION!

If you were crying over this post as I was, I dont blame you. BUT be sad no longer!!! For the good Lord hath given my Tabitha a second chance and sent her back to this beautiful green earth to continue to share her talent of giving joy to me with her musical abilities! Eeeeekkkkkkk! (my squeal) How did she come back to life you may ask?? Well it all lies in one persons motto. Jarett is this persons name. He is a computer nerd who speaks English (rare I know) and he is always saying "Google knows". I always thought he was kidding but OHHH NO!!!! He has never been so right in all his life! I shall NEVER again doubt Googles abilities! All I had to do was type in "How do I reboot my ipod" into the search bar and up popped the Apple website and the happiness of my fate was in their hands and they did NOT disappoint! :) I did exactly as they instructed and BAMM! Tabitha is all better. :)

No comments: