Hats

I may or may not really super alot like hats. I dont wear them often but I have alot of them.


My two trucker hats. One has a scenic veiw of Hawaii on it. The other says "Na-mas-day" (but the way its really spelled) on it encirlced with flames. Its quite ironic hehe

Then we could talk about my obsession with old hats.



I have a good number (too many to mention) of hats like this. Black ones, Pink ones, more Pink ones, Brown ones and more. 

 
My Forever 21 fedora. Mine is slightly different. The band isnt black but full of different colors.

My favorite hat I have is frowned upon by most of my family. Apparently I'm embarressing to walk with when I'm wearing it. So I only wear it on special occassions. Kirsi determines the occassions.



Usually the only appropriate occassoin is the drive in. So I take advantage of that.

But the hat I would really love to add to my collection is a mix between this hat



and this hat


Its a rather complex duo. But in my mind its crystal clear. Allow me to explain. The masterpiece would be woven and the same materials such as Marriannes hat. But the curve would be all the way around. Inside the curve just peeking through would be a bow such as the picture above. The bow would be either a deep deep purple or black. Either color would work for me. :) 

No comments: