Message in a Bottle

Dear 2 favorite pair of sunglasses,

I miss you dearly. Where have you gone? Why have you gone? When are you coming back? I need answers to these questions so I will know for sure if I need to replace you or if a tender reunion will be in store. I have found pairs that are wanna-be's but its not the same. I can't live without the constants in my life. My brown blingin glasses. And my classic, black, zebra, ray bans.

Your faithful owner who always treated you with respect,
Leena

MISSING  SUNGLASSES

Brown, diamond studded, sun shielding glasses


















LAST SEEN: On February 3rd being worn by John Kilpelainen

Black, zebra print sides, old faithful beauties


















LAST SEEN: Kidnapped away in a black expidition driven by Lori Kilpelainen never to be return

No comments: