How Long Do I Wait Before I Call Someone I Like?


                      Obviously from the picture our President does not know the answer either.

Well allow me to share a story. The other day my brother and I were passionately, uhhh ill just say discussing, we were discussing how long to you have to wait to call, text, or talk to someone you like. He said it didn't matter how long you waited or that you even have to wait at all. I kindly put him in his place. The proper amount of time to wait before calling someone is 3 days. You might be saying "well thats what everyone says". But I have proof to back up why I think it is 3 days. The reason? Well, it's very simple. WWJD? Yes I said it. What Would Jesus Do? Jesus waited 3 days to be resurrected. If he had only waited 1 day then people might not have known he had even died, and it would have been pointless. Had he waited 2 days no one would have really paid attention to him because the were still struck with disbelief and in shock. They had not accepted that he had died. No no he waited 3 days, and since we are to follow his example we must wait 3 days to make contact with someone you have a lil crush on.

***If you would like to know more on this subject youtube "how i met your mother 3 day rule"***

1 comment:

Bekah said...

HIMYM-Three DAYS! haha