................................................................................................................
I have the hardest time wanting to read my scriptures before I go to bed. I can never seem to do it in the morning and in the day time is too hard. Bedtime is the only time it can get done but I'm ashamed that it is usually about the last thing I want to do after I have jumped in my big cozy bed. Recently i have come across a solution to this problem. My motivation?? Rapunzel. Yes Rapunzel is my motivation. Why? Because I have an AWESOME Rapunzel bookmark that was given to me by the nice woman working at Disneyland. I use it as it is supposed to be used. As a bookmark. And ever since I have started this I simply can't wait to read my scriptures so that I can look at it and get all giddy. :) Hey whatever works, works.

No comments: