Eggnong Testing

Today mum had Mika and me setting up all the Christmas decorations. Mika wanted to be the first person to decorate the tree so I allowed him to.



Then it was my turn to make the tree pretty.







End result for our American tree.




Then mum had me decorate our Finnish tree.
Me and my work of art.




Every year our family, the Smiths, and the Merrills get together and sing Christmas carols. Then we have Eggnog testing. We take this very seriously! Somehow without rigging it the girls like the same eggnog and the boys all like the same eggnong.
Emily



Mitchy trying to hide from singing


Stephanie lighting her candle

All the goodness Stephanie brought :)


Tanner Noble. He was super happy about the singing...

Our little photographer Casey. He took pictures for me allllll night :)

I was braiding Mitchy's hair (hehe) and it took him a long time to figure out what I was doing

Me getting ready to make popcorn

Eggnog testing
5 different types
Only one can win!

Craig tallying up the results.
This is serious stuff!
We have the results from the last 7 years.

Ellie with eggnog all over her face

Craig with the FINAL results


Can't wait for next year!

3 comments:

Kirsi said...

SOUTHERN COMFORT!!!!!!!!!!!!

why does tanz look so grumpy? haha

Kirsi said...

oh and where did you get that large black bow that is perched on top of your head. forever? did you make it?

leena said...

ummmm i think cuz someone stole his song. and psh my black bow is amazing. its from F21 :)