I have a serious problem with Disney pins. When they first started I thought it was stupid that people would want to spend money on lil tinker toys and then trade them for some that might not even be of more value. Who on earth would want to do that??? Slowly over the years I am ashamed to say that I have grown a lil collection of them myself and even successfully succeeded in trading my first pin the other day. When I say "collection" I dont mean that im one of those people who have binders and binders and binders of them all. No no, I have buy one or two every time I go to D-land. Except last time I was there (one week ago) I may or may not have bought 11 pins. Wow my little collection has grown to a grand total of 23. By far my favorites are my Tangled collection and my Mary Poppins collection.



No comments: