Monday was the first day of school. I was terribly nervous because I don't like first days. What if I was late and the teacher dropped me? What if I couldn't find the class and had to walk in late? (huge fear of mine) What if the teacher asks me to do something and I have no idea what they are talking about? What if, What if, What if. First days are awful. BUT in my "History or Pop, Rock, and Jazz" class something wonderful happened. No, a beautiful boy did not come sit next to me and instantly fall in love with me. Neither was the class cancelled. No, what you need to know is this. My teacher prides herself in having an extensive vocabulary and not only knowing the words, but knowing how to correctly pronounce them. We were talking about artists who are popular and the names Tupac and Ke$ha came up. Loo and behold she pronounced BOTH of them WRONG! She said "Too-pack" and "Keesh-uhh". Why is this something wonderful? Because it means that sometimes teachers are wrong too. :) Don't always trust your teacher ;)

"Stupid as stupid does"
-Forrest Gump

No comments: