Cowboy Boots Day

A couple weeks ago dear Kirsi tried to get away with a GREAT offence! She tried to claim that SHE had started cowboy boots day. This is infact not true. You see it allllll started with....


....these lil beauty's. A pair of $5.99 cowboy boots that are a size too small, yet somehow i've got a "Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants" things going on. These boots are thee most comfortable shoes I own even though they're too small! When I bought these shoes my sister scoffed at me and said "No one wears cowboy boots Leena. Especially not teal ones with a heel!" My reply. "Well I do now." This was years ago, and I have faithfully worn these lil babys. A couple weeks ago Kirsi sent me a text with a picture of her "greatest find EVER!". Can you guess what it was?? If you guessed an unlimited gift certificate to Costco you guessed wrong. (That would be my "greatest find ever") BUT if you guessed cowboy boots then DING DING DING we have a winner! She had bought cowboy boots from Savers and was acting as if she had always had a special attachment to such shoes. But now that she has her boots she participates in "Cowboy Boots Day". This day isn't a set day of each week or something. No. It's more like whenever we feel like wearing them and when one persone decided to wear them the other is obligated to wear theirs.


Here's Kirs and her boyfriend Michael Murray who I am happy to say is a huge supporter of this should be national holiday.

No comments: