Twilight or New Moon. . .Whatever It Is

Over the past couple of years I have watched my friends become infatuated with the series Twilight. I have heard them debate for hours on end about which team they are on Edward, or Jacob. I decided to read the book to know what in good heavens name they were talking about. I read the first one and couldn't bring myself to read the second. I have quite a mouthful to say on the topic but thats another story. Although I am not a fan of the books I go to the midnight showings with everyone to be with them. Every year there is always a treatful story to tell. This years is about a Miss Molly Dobbs.

Molly was having Miss Megan do her makeup while waiting in line. Molly got through the first eye with no distractions.

And then quite out of no where Molly got the church giggles and for 20 minutes couldn't sit still for Megan to finish the other eye.

But the finished result was her wanting to look like Bella. Did she achieve the desired look??

As the night went on Molly started looking like a hobo and fell asleep with a bottle tightly grasped in her arms. No worries folks it was Martinelli's.


Miss Mariah
Incase you are wondering what is written on her face it says "Twi-hard"


 There was one dad who was a lil on the overboard side and was dressed up as a vampire with face paint to seal the deal. We asked for a picture and. . . .well he bit Molly.
Miss Kalli getting super SUPER excited right as they were about to open the doors.


Mr. Jason and Miss Sara with Miss Kalli's arm and sucker.

Me, Miss Megan, and Miss Sara

I found some vampire teeth in the bag that was holding all my blankets and scared Miss Sara with them. :)



No comments: