NEW PHONE!!!!

At long last my poor old EnV2 has come to an end. The front has not worked for quite a while, but kept using it anyways cause I did not want to buy a new one. But last saturday it just completely broke which meant I needed a new phone! :) Off Mom, Mika, and I went to the verizon store to see what our options were. Mika was also getting a new phone. After going through all the phones twice I finally decided on the EnV3.

After I had made my final decision I found to my horror that Mika had chosen to get the same phone. In the same color. We quarelled for a couple minutes on how someone should get the red one but were both quite stubborn and refused. We finally came upon the agreement that I would put diamonds all over mine so that way we could tell whose is whose. :) I like diamonds.

2 comments:

Kirsi said...

i dont believe it. i need a new phone sooo bad. in the words of good ol michael dichmann "that is sooooooo nooootttttt fair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1"

leena said...

hahahaha loves that child!