Turkey Week

                                                                              Day 1
 Well on Tuesday after class M-dog and I headed down to Gma's house. I drove and like a king M-dog sat in the back and had his Nintendo 64 set up and was hard at work trying to beat a game. There was lots of yelling involved. hehe Once we got to Gra's house we straight way left for LA to pick up the cousin's. But we made a quick stop at the Cheesecake Factory. I got the Burrito Grande. I had NO idea how big it was!


BUT! I ate almost all of it. :)


Gpa and his food.

M-dog got the burger and he also had no idea how big it was.

But he was quite happy with it.

But couldn't quite figure out how to attack it. So he decided the only way to go was "full throttle"


Gma and food.


Once at the airport I made a sign for Jakie Do and Jamie Sue. I was quite proud of it. :D

Day 2
M-dog and I got to help Gma make all the Thanksgiving goodness. Of course I made my cranberry salad. It wouldn't be tradition if I didn't!

All the fam

M-dog doing what he does best

Jakie Do and Jamie Sue

Gma and Ruth

Cousin Tara and Gpa

Tara and boyfriend Scott.
Scott so far is doing very well in the family, and he responded very well when I called him Lance (Tara's ex-boyfrind) by accident. Whoops! My bad.



After dinner had all been cleaned up the girls left for their annual shopping trip. We drove down to the Westin and once there Tara, Jamie, and I decided we wanted to go see New Moon. So that we did. Tara had never seen it and was squealing with delight right along with me whenever Taylor Lautner was on the silver screen. :) Jamie kept leaning over and telling saying
"Leena your waaaayyyy cuter than Taylor Swift! You should be dating him! Thats it, while I'm here were going to find him for you!"
 Jamie all I have to say is....WELCOME TO THE FAMILY!! With words like that you'll win the way to my heart!
Jamie also kept saying "Soo ummm where would I find Robert Pattinson in LA?? Cuz his limo forgot to pick me up at the airport."
Ohhh Jamie.

Day 3

On Friday morning Gma, mum, and Tara went to the temple. Jamie and I went and got the Jambe Juice. :)
Infront of the Temple waiting for Gma to come out
(Excuse the look on my face. In my defence in was BRIGHT!)


Tara where's your Jamba???


After the Temple we headed to DownTown LA and had a wonderful tim! Found AMAZING deals and had bundles of fun!
Later we went to South Coast Plaza and ate at Maggiano's
Jamie, Me, and Tara

Me
(Pardon the crazy eyes)


Tara and Jamie


Of course we needed dessert and for that we went to the Rainforest Cafe!
Me, and Tara


Of course we got our usual  Volcano mud pie with extra fries on the side. We couldn't believe it cause we had the same waiter we had last year. He said he couldn't forget us cause we were the "the lovely ladies who order fries with ketchup with mayo. Something I've never heard of!"
Obviously he's never been to Utah.



Me, Tara and Jamie


Day 4

On Saturday we went to the OC Swapmeet. That place makes me happy!
I found this tiara that I wanted SUPER bad but was too cheap to buy.
But a picutre satisfied me. :)



Gma found this sign and could't stop laughing over it. haha



Somehow the Tara's boy and Jamie's boy joined us at the swapmeet and then we ventured over to the Cheesecake Factory in Fashion Island. Jake, Scott and I all got the burger that M-dog had gotten.
I was very excited for it!


But couldn't qutie figure out how to attack it.



But to no ones surprise I finished it ALL! And then continued to eat everything else that was on my plate. And then moved on to Gma's food. By the time I was done I was fuuu-ullll!



Jake said his was a "cute helping". He downed his in 5 minutes. No joke.

And Scott....well he finished his burger but nothing more. Though the only reason he finished his was because he couldn't let me, a girl, beat him.

Jake and food


Somehow there was a mess up with all the burgers and so our waiter said we could have 2 desserts on them. We were super happy bout this! BUT Jake wanted it to be 3 cause there were 3 mess ups. So with all the muscle he could muster up (which wasn't in any way, shape or form difficult for him) he stood up, walked right over to our waiter, towered over him, and said "Umm is there any way we could get 3 desserts on you?". Our waitor was a smart guy and also terrified and agreed to this. Only Jake. :)
 

2 comments:

Kirsi said...

i love love love it. i have too many comments to write down. but hilarious, love the headbands and all the pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!

leena said...

good good im glad you love it