Just DANCE!

"Just dance. Gonna be okay.

Da-doo-doo-doo

Just dance. Spin that record babe.

Da-doo-doo-doo

Just dance. Gonna be okay.

Duh-duh-duh-duh

Dance. Dance. Dance. Just dance"
 
I love dancing! And theres nothing I love more than dances that are themed!

Take this 80s dance I went to earlier this year. With much preparation and help from the people who lived the decade we all ended up looking like this. :) I do believe my hair was 4 or so inches off my head in all directions.



Or this Luau dance. Wasn't much time to prepare for it myself but some people dressed up quite a bit.


Or the Black and White dance I just recently went to. I decided to go with a dress that more the color of champaign so as to "stand out" cause I was pretty sure I would be the only one wearing that color and of course I was. :)

But themed or not I loves to break out in gnarly moves. :)

No comments: