Good Food


On Wednesday my dear mother, Mika, and I went to the Meg Whitman campaign at a winery in my favorite old town of Edna. While there M-dog and I were doing community service by asking people as they came in whether or  not they were willing to fill out a paper asking them for their email address so they could get updates about the campaign. It was quite freezing as we diligently worked. Mika got to meet Meg Whitman and she thought he was quite the cutie! Sadly enough I didn't meet her although about 50 million people gave me their cards including Meg Whitmans personal assistant. Who loved me and all my bracelets and bangles. But the best part by far was the food! It was just lil bits and pieces of foods but it was the best food I have EVER had!

 M-dog and mum
(M-dog has food in his mouth)


The best dang good food on the planet! 


Meg Whitman giving her speech. They lady in charge of putting this shin-dig on should be FIRED!! Cause she had no idea what she was doing and didn't even understand the simple concept of putting the speakers on a platform or something. (Picture was taken from standing on stairs.) I mean come on were in a winery for petes sake! IMPROVISE WOMAN!!! The least you can do is have the speakers standing on a barrel or something of the like! But no that thought never had crossed her mind apparently and for that she should start looking for a new job in a different business field.

This lady standing infront of me I thought was hilarious for some reason. She had some chunky heels on. :)

No comments: