TEAM JACOB!!!!

Dear Taylor Lautner,

Although I am not at all a Twilight fan I thank thee with all my heart for gaining those extra 20 pounds of muscle so thou could continue to play the role of Jacob. The $11 I spent last night was the BEST $11 I have EVER spent all thanks to you. In every scene you were in I was squealing with delight at the sight of you shirtless. When you first come on screen and take off your shirt I let out a rather loud and heartfelt "HALLELUJAH!!" and got many "AMENS" in return. You are a HUGE slice of heaven sent to earth to let girls of all ages adore you and your golden face. You have converted me to team Jacob and I will always have your back in debates concerning sides.

Your BIGGEST fan,
Your FUTURE wife,
The LOVE of your life,
Leena


All I have to say about this picture is PLEASE YES!!!!! :D

2 comments:

Kirsi said...

since i cant go after him because that would be illegal, i will gladly help you in your quest dear sibling!! just look at him!!

leena said...

dear sibling with all my heart accept your offer!! phase 1 is in effect as we speak :D